The Academy for Nonprofit Excellence offers Hampton Roads nonprofit professionals and board members:
- An easy, convenient way to learn and practice new skills through classes at the TCC Center for Workforce Solutions or other TCC Campuses
- Timely and ongoing classes to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date
- One- and two-day sessions taught by expert, experienced instructors in relevant fields
- Easy-on-the-budget courses -- $60 for one-day classes; $85 for two-day classes
- The opportunity to earn a Certificate in Nonprofit Management
- Several online courses available on demand to suit your schedule
The Academy is sponsored by the Hampton Roads Community Foundation and Tidewater Community College. Since 2005 more than 1200 nonprofit professionals have taken Academy classes with over 80 earning the Certificate in Nonprofit Management. Students are affiliated with over 500 nonprofits.
More information about the Academy and the Certificate in Nonprofit Management may be found by following the links to the left.
The Academy for Nonprofit Excellence is underwritten by the Hampton Roads Community Foundation.