Social Media Marketing Seminar
On Wednesday, April 23rd, TCC and the National Association for Women Business Owners will host a lunch and learn seminar on Social Media Marketing.
Social Media Marketing is an informative and educational workshop that will show students with base knowledge of social media a variety of advertising and marketing options available for today’s online platforms.
This workshop will be customized for the students with a focus primarily on Facebook and LinkedIn marketing. Students will learn how to decide which platforms and strategies are most beneficial for their unique business, discuss target marketing options, and learn what tools are available to analyze how the campaigns are performing. Case studies may be used as a companion lecture tool. Students are welcome to stay at the end to participate in an open forum discussion.
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Gain a stronger understanding of available marketing capabilities using some of the more popular social media platforms.
- Generate ideas on how to use these platforms cost effectively and within a budget.
- Develop solid goals and plans of implementation for a social media marketing campaign.
- Analyze the results of social media reports to determine effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Discover ways to manage and streamline campaigns to easily maintain a multiple online presence.
Topics Covered in This Course:
- Using social media platforms for business + tools for maintaining social media presence
- Identifying audience, research + good content
- Advertising + marketing on Facebook, Pinterest and Google
- Advertising + marketing on LinkedIn, and discussion on upgraded plus/paid plans
- Goal setting, measuring + analyzing results
Date: Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014
Time: 10:30am – 1:30pm
Location: Virginia Beach TCC Campus Student Center, Room K-304
Cost: $49 - NAWBO members; $65 - non-members. Lunch is included in the cost.
CEU’s: .3 Continuing Education Credits will be awarded